• Vragen? Wacht niet langer op de antwoorden! Login of Registreer en plaats jouw vraag! Wij zullen je vragen z.s.m. beantwoorden.

Fittings advices needed PLEASE

Masterkint1982

Hi,

I am writting you this mail as I am a novice on this matter and I am sure you'll be the expert on that.

I am building a liquid loop for my computer and I am struggling to know which fittings I would need, the build is :

- AsRock X570 Aqua ( taking into account the Water block pre-installed is big so I would need an extension before the 90° ones).
- Asus Geforce Nvidia RTX 2080 ti ( I bought the Ek Vector Strix RTX RGB Waterblock)
- Black Ice Nemesis radiator GTS 360.
- Black Ice Nemesis radiator GTS 240.
- Thermaltake Pacific PR22-D5 PLus.

Could you please advise me which one I need to purchase and which tubes size (Hard Tubes PETG prefered) ?

If you can creat a basket in your webshop also with those I would buy them then.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and advices.

Can you post a picture of your system?
We need to know where you will install your radiators and reservoir.
Then we can think of how to route your tubing and which fittings you need.

Also do you want to bend the tubing or do you want to use straight pieces of tubing with 90 degree adapter fittings?

You need 2 tube fittings for every component, say you have:
2 radiators
1 CPU block
1 GPU block
1 reservoir
1 pomp
---
Total of 6 components, times 2 = 12 fittings total.
The angle adapter fittings and extenders is hard to predict, just order a few of each.

We always recommend not to focus on trying to order everything at once or in one order.
That often does not work, as while you build, plans can change due to unforeseen situations.
Therefore place an order for the basic parts and items you think you need.
Start building and place a second order for the extra items you might need.
That way you spend your precious time much more efficient and you stay flexible with your plan and build.

Thank you very much Freddy that helps a lot !

In case I don’t manage the cooling part, is there any way to come to the shop and ask someone to do it ?
If so, do you know how much it can cost ?

Have a great evening and weekend

That is possible, but only after January, these months are always extremely busy.
But just try it yourself first, once you have started you will most probably finish it yourself, like 99% of our customers :)

Morning Freddy,

Sorry I'll have to bother one last time
001.gif

I set up the loop for the Pump/Reseervoir - radiator - CPU. However I can't for the GPu as the loop will need to be bend more than five 5 times ( I am not expert enough to make sure it will work).

I thought using soft tubes only for this one.

Can you tell me if the fittings I bought ( based on your list above) Can be used ? And if so which soft tubes I should buy ?

Thanks a gain and have a great day !

Thanks for posting here on our new forum :)

If you want to use soft tubing, then you need soft tubing fittings.
So if you have ordered fittings for hard tubing, then these fittings cannot be used on soft tubing.

You will need to order new fittings specifically for soft tubing.

White soft tubing fittings:

And compatible soft tubing:

For 90 degree, you will have to use an angle adapter like this:

So the angle adapter you can screw into the waterblock or other component, and the tube fitting you can screw in the angle adapter again, making it a 90 degree fitting :)

It does make sense, a lot of people are combining hard tubing and soft tubing, for the same reason as you.
In some tight spaces or difficult bend, it is much easier (and safer) to use soft tubing.

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp starter Titel Forum Reacties Datum
T Welke en hoeveel fittings? Hardware & Software 3
M Welke o-ringen voor (voornamelijk) EKWB fittings ? Waterkoeling 1
X klein vraagje over fittings Waterkoeling 2
biopunk Suggestion: Bitspower air-exhaust (automatic) and water-exhaust fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 4
biopunk Koolance Swiveling Elbow G1/4 Black fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 1
Jason Thermaltake Pacific C-Pro Series - Compression Fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 0
HighFlow Bitspower Advanced Multi-Link Hard Tube fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 0
Gurt11 Incompatibiliteit 14mm tube - EK HTC Classic 14mm fittings HighFlow Webshop 2
P Vraag over Fittings en PETG Tube Waterkoeling 2
P Bitspower 16mm hard tube fittings Waterkoeling 2
GrimmReaperNL EK Torque fittings HighFlow Webshop 4
C Acrylic tube gaat moeilijk in fittings Waterkoeling 1
X [TKA Diversen] fittings, CPU en gratis GPU blocks (GTX580) Verkocht 1
X [waardebepaling] fittings, CPU en GPU blocks Gesloten 4
Freddy Thermaltake C-Pro & M-Pro fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 6
B Ek-hdc fittings nachtmerrie? Waterkoeling 6
X Advies schoonmaken radiatoren + fittings Waterkoeling 7
A Vragen omtrent rigid tubing, merkcompatibiliteit van fittings/tubes, en puur water. Advies Waterkoeling Setup 3
S Monsoon EV2 Rigid tubing fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 1
Ctrl Welke fittings voor acrylic tubes. Waterkoeling 3
Freddy CoolForce CF1 Fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 1
S EK-Supremacy Backplate en monsoon fittings en co HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 4
WiSK EKWB HDC fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 6
Tath Gratis Bitspower black fittings op een overzicht "word document" HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 6
Hightower PrimoChill Rigid Ghost Compression Fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 12
H EKWB-CSQ fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 2
Freddy TFC Feser F1 Racing Fittings, nu alles op voorraad HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 2
F Enzotech 1/2 - 3/4OD Black compression fittings.... HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 2
H Primochill rigid tubing met bijbehorende fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 0
G Veel Restrictie door 2 90graden fittings Waterkoeling 2
C info voor monsoon angled 90° en 45° fittings Waterkoeling 1
alain-s XSPC Fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 1
alain-s PHOBYA Fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 2
alain-s EnzoTech Fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 2
alain-s [IN-ACTIVE] Fittings + fillport + extra Verkocht 3
T EK-Muiltioption Reservoir en monsoon fittings. Waterkoeling 3
T Winkelwagen check/ fittings check/mogelijkheden check Advies Waterkoeling Setup 5
T Fittings en slangen? Advies Waterkoeling Setup 1
Thierry Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 19
alain-s [VERKOCHT] Bitspower fittings Verkocht 6
alain-s [GEVONDEN] Silvershiny fittings van Bitspower Gevonden 5
A [IN-ACTIVE] Diverse waterkoeling: blokken, fittings, radiators, pomp en nog wat Verkocht 31
Ant Nieuwe Bitspower Producten, o.a. Carbon Black fittings etc., hier melden aub HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 182
M [INACTIVE] Bitspower Fittings Verkocht 0
brazen Rode Bitspower fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 2
R [INACTIVE] Waterkoeling fittings - veren ... Verkocht 11
dietje1908 Enzotech black fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 7
Greensaint EK nieuwe fittings ? Waterkoeling 4
AzzKickr Extra Bitspower Matt black fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 4
N Bitspower fittings HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 3

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen

Terug
Bovenaan