• Vragen? Wacht niet langer op de antwoorden! Login of Registreer en plaats jouw vraag! Wij zullen je vragen z.s.m. beantwoorden.

Site Maintenance Downtime

For GeenIdee:

Probeer is naar het forum te gaan waar jou topic staat. Dubbel klik op de topic naam.

Zo veranderen de admins de naam van een topic. Misschien kunnen leden dit ook.

@ webwizzy

The list of members also contains a bug.
The registrationdate en reputation column is not right, see screenshot:
11rqe55.jpg

youre doing great work webwizzy:eusa_dance:
looks much better now:D but about the reputation, i first had reputation 6 and now only 1...
is this a bug? or is this cause of an update, that it has to start al over again? that would be very stupid..

highflow.jpg

Everytime when I log in, the /forum screen gets refreshed. Where I normally would get something looking like the lower picture (a screen with some stats), I now get an empty login screen.

This only happens on the /forum page, all the other pages/posting/other options work fine.

Maybe you could look into this ;).

@Flythe

Which browser do you use? Perhaps a cookie problem enabled or disabled?
Maybe a good idea to delete the cookie for Highflow and then re-login with
the option to remember.

Cause I just tried refreshing on the index of the forum with Safari, ie7 and
Firefox and I remain logged on.

ps lol I now see that you use Firefox, either way Firefox work fine for me
here.

offtopic : i have been less active then before myself... good to have you back. any future plans post them in the forum :D

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:
highflow.jpg

Everytime when I log in, the /forum screen gets refreshed. Where I normally would get something looking like the lower picture (a screen with some stats), I now get an empty login screen.

This only happens on the /forum page, all the other pages/posting/other options work fine.

Maybe you could look into this ;).
well... neither me nor anybody else can reproduce this problem. If its just you, then it has to do something with your browser.

As xela said, it has to be a cookies problem.

Btw, I just noticed that both of your pics differ in site url's. One has WWW and one doesn't. If you're logged in to a site (say with WWW) and then open a new page without WWW, then you won't be logged in as it requires a different session. SO, either always use WWW or don't. You cannot/should not go on with both. And that is the problem, it has nothing to do with the recent changes/updates to the site.

Let me know from Freddy if he wants to use a www OR non-www version of the site. For example, if you visit the either version of my site, you'll be redirected to the non-www version (I prefer that as shorter URL's are always better), so cookies path would never be a problem due to this very reason.

Btw, I just noticed that both of your pics differ in site url's. One has WWW and one doesn't. If you're logged in to a site (say with WWW) and then open a new page without WWW, then you won't be logged in as it requires a different session. SO, either always use WWW or don't. You cannot/should not go on with both. And that is the problem, it has nothing to do with the recent changes/updates to the site.

Everyone has to use WWW. I went logged on from WWW to without and I'm
logged off. I thought that when I logged on without the WWW I'd be logged
on in both, that it would make 2 cookies/sessions.

It makes 2 cookies/sessions, my username and password are saved also by
Firefox itself. But I remain logged off.

Wizzy I encountered a bug in the Gallery.

Freddy left a message here: Link.
When I reply or quote it changes my text into a 0 and gives an error that my
text should be a least 10 symbols long.

Thats a bug in vbgallery itself (compatibility issue with vb 3.8 release) and the developers refuse to fix it until it is gold, what a shame. Read the issue here.
Can't Quick Reply or Post Reply - PhotoPost Community

I am not a photopost licensed member so I suggest Freddy to post the issue there and give them a punch on the face.

Another one, the color chooser of the chatbox doesn't show a color.

It changes it, but you can't see which one your choosing.

It works perfect for me.

Ahh a pitty indeed, so I simply can't reply that message.

The chatbox error only occurs in Safari, so don 't mind it. There aren't many
Apple users here I think. Then again I'll test it on the iphone :)

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen

Terug
Bovenaan