• Vragen? Wacht niet langer op de antwoorden! Login of Registreer en plaats jouw vraag! Wij zullen je vragen z.s.m. beantwoorden.

Water Block for Aorus 2070 Super?

Vic77

Hello guys!

I am starting a custom loop and I ran into an issue.. I cannot find any compatible water block for my aorus 2070 Super
So far the only one that I could find is the Phanteks Glacier one, but seems to be out of stock here. (also doesn't fit my theme)

I can see it has a similar pcb layout as the aorus 2080, yet on the EKWB site its not listed as compatible for any block available for the aorus 2080
šŸ˜­

Is there a WB compatible for my card?

Freddy

Administrator
Forumleiding
Is this your graphic card: Gigabyte Aorus GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8G, 8GB GDDR6, (GV-N207SAORUS-8GC)
?

EKWB hasn't tested compatibility yet for this card, as you can indeed see on their configurator:

At the moment also no other brands that have blocks for this GPU :(

You can try to request it at EKWB here: https://www.ekwb.com/configurator/newhardware

Vic77

Sadly yes, well it seems I have now the perfect excuse for a new gpu šŸ˜‚ I did message them and I just got told that there are no plans to support it

Thanks for the repy Freddy, have a great day!

Vic77

Update! opened up the card, and the pcb is litterally the same as the 2080 xtreme. They even have same pcb part number

Freddy

Administrator
Forumleiding
I recommend you to send your picture to EKWB to verify, just to be sure.
If confirmed, then you can safely order the EK 2080 waterblock.

Bovenaan