• Vragen? Wacht niet langer op de antwoorden! Login of Registreer en plaats jouw vraag! Wij zullen je vragen z.s.m. beantwoorden.

[User-Review] Alphacool NexXxoS HD6970/6950-- GTX580/570 im Cartago´s Review

cartago2202

cartagosreview-2ktc1.jpg

Alphacool NexXxoS HD6970/6950-- GTX580/570 im Cartago´s Review--Inexpensive but good?

Hello and welcome to my new review.

In today's review will have for you the brand new Alphacool GPU Full Cover,
the NexXxoS ATXP ATI HD6970/6950 along with the matching backplate

_sam03679q4r.jpg

Alphacool, cool, after years of abstinence in the Full Cover GPU
stalks tremble now with low prices the competition can.

But unfortunately, the quality and cooling performance by this?

I'm going to try to answer in this review.
Good performance and cooler are available for this series of almost all of the leading manufacturers of water cooling,
Unfortunately the prices are very high. Until now you had to spend 80 € for such a cool,
because the price of the Alpha Cool is cool almost a bargain and is currently around 64 €.
Some, such as CPU cooler is already much more expensive. The matching backplate
is extremely cheap and far around 14 € the Back Platen other manufacturers require in terms of the award.

Is the low price the only thing that has to ask the cooler?
We'll see later in the review,
But first I want to introduce the technical details of the cooler and the back plate:

Technical details of the cooler:

Material: copper, acetal
Dimensions (L x W x H): 175 x 111 x 16mm
Weight: 1000g
thread: 4 x ¼ inch
completely SLI / Crossfire ready

included:

1x Cooler
Thermal pads
Thermal Compound
Mounting material
2 x ¼ inch plugs
multilingual (en. engl. FRA.) Installation instructions

Even here, one is missing the really big weight of the cooler of around 1000g, and when used as cover by acetal.

Technical details of the Backplate:

Material: aluminum
Color: black anodized
Dimensions (L x W x H): 175 x 85 x 6mm
Weight : about 168g

The installation instructions are>here< zu finden.

Lieferumfang:

1x Cooler
Thermal pads
Mounting material

_sam0368qquj.jpg

_sam03721onq.jpg

_sam0369jqrb.jpg

_sam0370usy1.jpg

_sam0373cp5i.jpg

_sam0374uql9.jpg

_sam0375vptp.jpg

Appearance:

How do we get to see in later pictures, the radiator cap is black;
the screw is copper and the Alpha Cool logo.
Visually, it is not as massive as it actually is.
The processing is where my present copy, good.

No sharp edges or dirty drilled holes, the only thing that bothers me here
are the long-running strip on the lid acetal.

The machining marks in cooling block itself bother me, however not if they do not affect the cooling performance,
what they do in this case is not, unfortunately, it can be seen in spite of vacuum packaging fingerprints of the workers,
what is expressed in the same darker staining.
The spacers are fixed to the heat sink
and must not, for example. in the coolers of the EK, fixed difficulty with WLP.

The thermal pads for memory chips have been designed
only the need for voltage converter still be cut
of course, is all over a small syringe of thermal compound on, but it is not clear who the manufacturer.

The backplate also has stuck spacer and is
in my case, clean processed, you are also tailored for thermal pads.

And now the pictures:

_sam03768tr6.jpg

_sam03778pzg.jpg

_sam0383xpuw.jpg

_sam03870pkb.jpg

_sam03893tv8.jpg

Testsystem and Test.

Before I start my test, I will give you the first time the test system.

System:

-Grafik: PowerColor HD6950
-CPU: Intel Core i7 860
-Board: Asus Maximus III Formula
-RAM: G.Skill Sniper (F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR2) DDR3-1600 CL 9-9-9-24 2T bei 1,25V
-Netzteil: be-quiet! P9 850W
-Case: CoolerMaster HAF-X
-Betriebssystem: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1

Water cooling consisting of:

Alphacool HF 14 Yellowstone - Copper Edition
Alphacool Alphacool NexXxoS ATXP ATI 6970/50 Serie + Backplate
Phobya DC-12 400
Alphacool Cape Corp AGB2 Black Rev. 2
Phobya Nova1080 + 4x Phobya G-Silent 180
Aquaero 5 XT als auslese gerät
2 Phobya Temp. Sensoren IG/AG
AC DFM HighFlow
16/10 Masterkleer schlauch

As a test program serves the ever known FurMark, version 1.9.0
The resolution was set to 1680x1050 2xMSAA with the options:

Dynamic Background
Burn-in
Xtreme> Burn-in

Before the test I had the water preheat with Prime95, start at FurMark she lay at 25.6 °, and reached a maximum temperature of 28.9 °.
The room had at the beginning of the test temperature of 22.6 °

After the water temperature no longer rose, a screen of running FurMark and GPU-Z, Sensors rider would be made. In the GPU-Z I have the maximum temperature has reached the card in the test indicated.

All information with + / - 1 ° as the tolerance value

And these are the values ​​reached

furzmark-kleinzsgy.jpg

GPU-Z shows in the card 4 GPU temperatures and temperature for the voltage converter,
and these are the values​​:

GPU Temperatures

GPU Temp. #1: 42°
GPU Temp. #2: 42°
GPU Temp. #3: 42,5°
VReg Temperatur: 61,4°

Beautiful, the cooler does exactly what he should do, he keeps the card cool. The area of the voltage converter that is really not on the condenser assembly is passed through directly, with ca.62 ° right cool.

Flow:

I have also measured the flow resistance and come to these Values​​:

GPU cooling water circuit without 184.6 Lph
Water circuit with NexXxoS 178.8 Lph

Thus corresponds to the back of the radiator was circulated around 5.8 Lph.

UPDATE GTX570 + Backplate:

Now comes a test of a NexXxoS NVXP NV570

At this point I save the description and start with the same technical details:

Technical Details NV570:

Material: copper, acetal
Dimensions (L x W x H): 175 x 111 x 16mm
Weight: 1000g
thread: 4 x ¼ inch

Delivery:
1x Cooler
Thermal pads
Thermal Compound
Mounting material
2 x ¼ inch plugs

and Backplate:

Material: aluminum
Color: black anodized
Dimensions (L x W x H): 175 x 85 x 6mm
Weight: ca 168g

Compatible with AMD 580 / 570

Delivery:
1x Cooler
Thermal pads
Mounting material

Unfortunately, even with these cooler lid acetal was not free from machine marks as you get to see in the following images:

_sam039217rs.jpg

_sam0393r7lr.jpg

_sam0394y7i5.jpg

_sam0395e778.jpg

_sam0396y7ez.jpg

_sam0398a7y5.jpg

_sam0399t7ol.jpg

Let's get straight to temperatures
I've had a surprise in terms of the original cooler.

The surprise was that the card in FurMark
been crashed regularly with the original cooler,
and that once they have exceeded the 80 ° and the ladies and gentlemen went so quickly to control the fan on the map
not turning up fast enough.

itself:

570-klein377t.jpg

not even 1 minute. and the temperatures are already at 76 °

And I have reached these temperatures with the NexXxoS NV570/580:

nexxxosgtx-klein274e.jpg

Unfortunately, the GPU-Z shows only one GPU temperature, but think I should submit:

GPU Temperatur: 42°

Well here it shows how well the cooler actually is
pity that the quality there's not as true as it should.

At the conclusion change even the new found nothing
Thus the conclusion is still time-variant but both.

Conclusion:

This time I miss the conclusion so easily.
On one hand I am thrilled with the cooling power
other hand, should Alphacool reloading in quality.
Many would now say, "for the price it is all right, "
may be the one that we see I do not.
In particular, operates Alphacool a great effort to cool the
to protect from discoloration, but it does not benefit if the worker
in packaging has no gloves.

The cooling capacity is as I said very good,
because the cooler can very easily play with the big players in this industry.

If the small quality problems in the course of the production is shut off,
would be cool, at least for me, the best choice, especially since the price is really human.

Since even the bottom line is unusual in two parts,
I will also make the overall standings of the cooler.

For the super-cooling capacity of the cooler the coveted „Cartago´s Review“ Award im Gold

gold50hrtd.jpg

For the processing and quality impressions I forgive him, however, only the „Cartago’s Review“ Award in Silver

silber50cq52.jpg

Danksagung:
I would like to especially Alphacool thanks for providing the test sample, the support and trust have placed in me,Asus, Intel, G.Skill, PowerColor, be-quiet!, und Masterkleer for their kind support.​

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp starter Titel Forum Reacties Datum
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Alphacool Eisbaer 240 AIO erweiterbare Wasserkühlung [GER] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Alphacool Eiszapfen Anschlüsse und Adapter in der Übersicht HighFlow Product Reviews 1
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Alphacool Eisbecher DDC 150mm Reservoir [deutsch] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Alphacool D-RAM Cooler X4 (für Corsair Dominator™ RAM) HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania Bundymania User Review] Alphacool Laing DDC-SilentBox - ENGLISH Version HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Alphacool Laing DDC-SilentBox im Praxistest ! HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [User Review] Alphacool Cape Fuzion Core 10 & 30 - Acetal - Black Reservoir HighFlow Product Reviews 1
C [User-Review]Alphacool Cape Fuzion Core 30 Acetal Black in Cartago´s Review HighFlow Product Reviews 3
C [User-Review] Alphacool CapeCora HF 1042 im Cartago´s Review HighFlow Product Reviews 1
C [User-Review] Alphacool VPP655 Single Edition pump im Cartago´s Review HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Drobo 5N2 NAS (GER) HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] K-GK 1 mechanische RGB Gaming Tastatur von KM-Gaming ! [GER] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Tesoro Gram Spectrum - mechanische Gaming Tastatur [GER] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Externe 3 TB Festplatte - TOSHIBA Canvio Premium [GER] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] InnoWAVE Plus - Over The Ear Headphones (German) HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] UGOOS UT4 Android Media TV Box (GER) HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] FNATIC Gear Mauspads [deutsch] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] WASDkeys K200 Gaming Keyboard HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] WASDkeys M100 Gaming Mouse [deutsch] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] GeIL EpicGear Morpha Gaming Mouse [deutsch] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Fnatic Gear Rush G1 Backlit Mechanical Keyboard [deutsch] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] QPAD 8K Pro Gaming Laser Mouse [deutsch] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Mionix Castor Optical Gaming Mouse [deutsch] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] INNODevice INNOFlask 2.0 Bluetooth Speaker [deutsch] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] EpicGear GeKKota Ambidextrous Laser Gaming Mouse [deutsch] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [User Review] Corsair Strafe RGB - mechanische Tastatur mit MX-RGB Silent Switches HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Arctic P614 BT Bluetooth Headset (deutsch) HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [User Review] Cooler Master CM Storm Quick Fire XTi Mechanical Gaming Keyboard [GER] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Shogun Bros Ensense Gaming Headset [deutsch] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] RANTOPAD Mauspad Roundup [deutsch] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
Consigliere [Consigliere User Review] Cooler Master Hyper TX3i HighFlow Product Reviews 0
Consigliere [Consigliere User Review] Cooler Master Sentinel IIICooltek Silent fan 120mm HighFlow Product Reviews 0
Consigliere [Consigliere User Review] Scythe Fuma HighFlow Product Reviews 2
Consigliere [Consigliere User Review] Silent Base 800 van BeQuiet HighFlow Product Reviews 1
Consigliere [Consigliere User Review] Cooler Master Sentinel III HighFlow Product Reviews 0
Consigliere [Consigliere User review] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
ProAce [ProAce User Review] In Win 703 HighFlow Product Reviews 4
bundymania [User Review] Tt Esports / Thermaltake Theron Gamer Maus [deutsch] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
ProAce [ProAce User Review] Cooler Master JetFlo 120 HighFlow Product Reviews 2
ProAce [ProAce User Review] Cooler Master V450s HighFlow Product Reviews 0
ProAce [ProAce User Review] Cooler Master Silencio 652 HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Triple Radiator (360) Roundup with 26 Rads (English Version) HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Cooler Master CM Storm Reaper Gaming Mouse - GERMAN HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Cooler Master CM Storm Ceres 500 Gaming Headset - ENGLISH HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] CM Storm PULSE-R Gaming Headset [Deutsch] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] CM Storm HAVOC Gaming Mouse (English) HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] CM Storm HAVOC Gaming Mouse [Deutsch] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] 4x 1080 Monster Radiators [English Version] HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [ User Review ] Swiftech MCP35X + D5 PWM Pumps HighFlow Product Reviews 0
bundymania [Bundymania User Review] Triple Radiator (360) Roundup with 22 Rads ! HighFlow Product Reviews 0

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen

Terug
Bovenaan