• Vragen? Wacht niet langer op de antwoorden! Login of Registreer en plaats jouw vraag! Wij zullen je vragen z.s.m. beantwoorden.

The BlueBerry Muffin

if it was the front, wouldnt you see the block through the EK spacing? or am i missing something? :p

anyway, awesome build, like wwwicked said, i wouldnt have chosen those colours seperately myself, but together they look sweeeeeeet :D

very nice pictures cant wait to see the rest of it ^^

And for the picture of the GPU u just made a mirror image of it so it look like u mounted the back plate in the front of the waterblock

hmmm, I wanna eat that muffin
Beautiful pictures and love the colors :041:
hehe... thanks! Ive increased my dose of muffins from 1 a week, to atleast 3! this build will get me fat :p

Amazing colors:p me likez

I really like the idea of using a backplate as "frontplate". Was it hard to mount it at the frontside of the gpu?
Edit: Clearly your fuckin with my brains :p.
Further, those colours... personally i wouldn't use any of those colours. But when joined together, they look freaking nice.
Splendid job!
hehe... didnt mean to mess with your head! yeah, when i have the roll of sleeving on its on, its very.... bad.... but together, is a nice combo!

if it was the front, wouldnt you see the block through the EK spacing? or am i missing something? :p
anyway, awesome build, like wwwicked said, i wouldnt have chosen those colours seperately myself, but together they look sweeeeeeet :D
Yeah you would be able to see the ek block... ;)

you mirrored the image?
Very nice build.
Not my choice of colors, but hey, its not my PC now is it.
yup! i mirrored the image ;P thught it would be funny to see if anyone realised :D

Lovely colors.
Thank you!

very nice pictures cant wait to see the rest of it ^^
And for the picture of the GPU u just made a mirror image of it so it look like u mounted the back plate in the front of the waterblock
Thanks m8! Glad you found it :p

ITS ALIVE!

So, finally the build, has come to an end... a successful end in my terms. all my goals were reached. Silent, good lucking, blueberry coloured, decently cooled, small enclosure build!

I just want to thank everyone for the support, and interest they have shown in my build! :D

I also want to thank my sponsors... HIGHFLOW For making my idea a reality!

Ill stop talking and show you the finished build :D

5799142807_33699a271a_b.jpg

5799145451_ba54b8256b_b.jpg

5799699344_f6ac669c63_b.jpg

5799703210_edbd60214b_b.jpg

5799680298_3e3c2239d8_b.jpg

5799667450_7e3d2d3908_b.jpg

5799120713_e3aa6db65f_b.jpg

5799111015_13051fc177_b.jpg

5799113987_3815bb9b76_b.jpg

5799103003_27ba9ff76a_b.jpg

Until we meet again.... Be Safe! and Happy Modding :D

Verry nice nice :D!

Have fun with drooling and others :p

Epic build is epic.

I love the uniqueness of the colourscheme. It actually makes me kinda hungry for muffins :sarc:.

I'm hoping to seeing a lot more of your awesome work.
You will, Hopefully Soon! :D

jummie i wane bite it.
Go ahead, be my guest :D

My eyes love it!!! :p
hehe, Im glad your eyes like it :D

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp starter Titel Forum Reacties Datum
M [Build Log] Project Blueberry Apple G4 Cases en Modding 24

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen

Terug
Bovenaan