• Vragen? Wacht niet langer op de antwoorden! Login of Registreer en plaats jouw vraag! Wij zullen je vragen z.s.m. beantwoorden.

the ARAGORN-C2Q meets: da Monsta! (English build log)

That's not an issue, atleast a quarter to about half my bookshelves consist out of English books already anyway. Been a while since I bought some books though, specially since my own little project swallows up so much cash already, hah :042:.

Last little bit of offtopic chatter from me: are BT/MW(da) related to eachother? So basically, is there a strict order in reading those two series?

Laatst bewerkt:
... are BT/MW(da) related to eachother? So basically, is there a strict order in reading those two series?

hi Havvie! Well, the two series are indeed connected. First there was BT, which eventually was taken on as MW. But whereas BT offers a universal view on things, MW would be focussed more on individual stories. If I am not mistaken. But Kerensky will know for sure! :D

By the way, don't worry for on/off-topic arguments, as I am always happy to register some traffic on this small, English project. :023:

--// 2009-05-22 //--

time out - quite a few things have happend in the past couple of days, since my latest post. Well, basically, the job and the preparations for a short summer break, which will commence today, have brought my project to a slight standstill.

Infact due to my girlfriend's approaching arrival today, I had to return my apartment, from a mix of geek paradiese and exploded computer hardware shop, into something more representative. That means, no updates for a couple of days. Sorry. But to not leave you completely stranded, here are some pics of things in my stock (see first page), representing possible upgrades. Have fun and see you soon.

yours muckelpupp

--// 2009-06-12 //--

back from the future - yes indeed, I'm back! But not in a Terminator way, more like McFly in his timemachine...

Well, never mind. The fact is, that as soon as I returned from a far too short summer break, - ten wonderful days with my morosita, family and everything - I was assailed and literally buried alive with work. So today's the first time I can say hallo again.

Unluckily I don't have a clue, when to reprise the work on this project. So for now, the future has to wait. And you too, I guess...

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen

Terug
Bovenaan