• Vragen? Wacht niet langer op de antwoorden! Login of Registreer en plaats jouw vraag! Wij zullen je vragen z.s.m. beantwoorden.

-Tainted Freshly Squeezed-

Thanks!

Very minor update... Although a MUCH MUCH larger one is in progress.... Need to find some damn stop fittings... seems the ones i want arent due in for another couple of weeks, and any other kind of black ones are all sold out... :(

so lets go :D

imageycpt.jpg

+

imagexjdi.jpg

=

imageexp.jpg

imageqxlu.jpg

+

Acetone

+

Microfibre Cloth

=

imagefjn.jpg

imagenoh.jpg

imageekl.jpg

I really like the outcome, but i am not happy with the finish.... i went and bought another kind of marker to see if i can get better results... Fingers Crossed :D

Sponsored by:

Big shout out to Freddy from Highflow for the sponsorship!​

its the marker... Its a paint based marker. :D

Here are a few more pics :D

imagerfj.jpg

I also did the Logo on the cpu block
imagewfs.jpg

And the VRM block
imagesaff.jpg

Also got some more time to mock up cable lengths for my hard drives...
imagekty.jpg

I dont know if i am going to sleeve them or leave them as is, i sort of like the way they look, and sleeving these cables are very hard!

First post on this forum ever, but i wanted to tell you that Google says your site is distributing malware.

OT: My god, that looks so good!
I really like the colours!

Update time :D

I put together a test system to check for leaks... But ill get to that soon! :)

Fans spinning :)
imageddm.jpg

i was a little bummed out when i found out i cant have push pull on my top rad, i got 60mm of rad and 25 per fan... Total of 110, and i think the clearance is 95mm :( no worries though, installed the fans and the rad...
imageyajh.jpg

I also received some new lamptron buttons, they arent the usual round ones, instead they are sort of like crosses and triangles, a clearer picture when done will help you understand!
imagexuc.jpg

Sat and figured out the best tubing route... Im not sure if its going to stay like this because i am having a problem locating a decent location for my reservoir...
imagexqa.jpg

imagegrq.jpg

I must admit, i thought this case was big, but now that most things are in, im runnin out of space!

Also, my test system consisted of a quad rad with fans, and a 360 witout fans, my cpu idled at 30c when it was 24degrees ambient. With an extra quad rad im guessing my temps are Going to be even better!! :) happy happy barf :)

Furthermore, while looking at my case and thought there was a bit too much orange...

So i changed it :p

Coffee
7274370958_ab96ed7449_b.jpg

Hot air gun
7274362356_cf546715f7_b.jpg

3M car vinyl (Black Matte)
7274345924_b3a09b1b11_b.jpg

Cut to size
7274335140_a7c5e9117c_b.jpg

Before
7274385310_c53a3aee5b_b.jpg

After :D
7274308798_8c29704302_b.jpg

7274321274_488ebcb948_b.jpg

I was quite pleased with the result, even though its not perfect, that will change because i am going to re-apply it :D

After iw as done, i looked at my mouse...

and i thought that was too black... Time to change things :p

nik8237.jpg

Also had the chance to do some more vinyl work on my GPUS...

Black matte PCI brackets :D
imagebkh.jpg

And the crossfire Bridge ;)
imagelxn.jpg

Thats it for now guys :D

Until next time :D

Sponsored by:

Big shout out to Freddy from Highflow for the sponsorship![/CENTER]

finally! i figured out my tubing route...

i need a few more 90's and 45's but its finally done!

heres my idea... (thanks to Carl for his idea...) Using 90's and 45s i was able to route my fittings AROUND each other... making a cleaner route easier to acheive.

nik8263.jpg

It goes GPU -> Left ram (bottom) -> CPU in -> Right Ram(Bottom) -> Rad -> Mosfet

I Had some free time and finished up some mini mods on my psu... Here is what i did.

Before:*
imagerjk.jpg

After:*
imagelqc.jpg

Before:
imagelkn.jpg

After:
imagedzf.jpg

I think the end result is nice and subtle enough without chaging the actual appearance too much:
imageois.jpg

Sponsored by:

Big shout out to Freddy from Highflow for the sponsorship![/CENTER]

Μιcro update!*

I sold my mouse to buy another one...*

Nx6D3.jpg

Omg! I bought the same mouse! Lol...

oevtO.jpg

Its the newer version of the RAT, and it has a couple more buttons, but i really bought it for the orange highlights!*

I also installed the bottom rads...
q2m7q.jpg

Thats it for now. Working on a secret part now...

So today i got a small envelope from the USA

imagebdr.jpg

Very strange and hard envelope!

but inside i found a little suprise :D
imagetrkl.jpg

Made a quick cup of Joe, and got to work :D

imagepsw.jpg

imagelbse.jpg

imagepnr.jpg

X-fire bridge = Perfectly the way i wanted it!

Next was the stickers amde for the GPU backplates
imageifpj.jpg

and an Overall shot of the GPU +Bridge, and ribbon!
imagedkkm.jpg

Next up my HDDS
imagenal.jpg

The reason for labelling was in case of Failure of one of the disks in the RAID, locating it will be easier than having to search through sata cables!

And lastly the Memory sticks....

Because of the complicated design of the stickers it was seperaed into 3 different stickers!

imagekbrz.jpg

The first sticker was to cover a weird bump/scrape all my dimms have on both sides, while at the same time allowing for the glossy stickers that will go above it to POP :D

imagezhm.jpg

Second part is the usual Dominator three line logo, with a new font to match the build in gloss orange
imageygv.jpg

And the last part was the white glossy letters!
imagezqf.jpg

imageybc.jpg

And this is the final outcome!
imagexps.jpg

imageich.jpg

imagecuq.jpg

I ahve atleast another 30sets so i can re-seat any that may come out wrong.

Right now i want to say a HUUUUUUGE thank you to Mr. Ben Lavinge, for helping me desing, customize and actually cut these stickers and ship them to me all the way over from the USA to Greece! Without him these stickers would of never been possible!

Unfortunately these photos will ahve to do for now, as i am without my DSLR. (Finally after 2 months of waiting my upgrade is coming on saturday!)

Hope you enjoyed this update!

More to come over the next couple of days!

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp starter Titel Forum Reacties Datum
barfastic -Freshly Sliced- Gallery & Build Logs 50

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen

Terug
Bovenaan