• Vragen? Wacht niet langer op de antwoorden! Login of Registreer en plaats jouw vraag! Wij zullen je vragen z.s.m. beantwoorden.

Parvum Systems Project Magnus

Sorry for the lack of an update. We have been busy working like mad and spent the weekend at LSUCS LAN 44. For more info check out the website here:
http://lan.lsucs.org.uk/

We attended this event to showcase our cases but also to help raise funds for the special effect charity:
http://www.specialeffect.org.uk/

We auctioned a Parvum ITX with all money going to the charity. It has been a great little event. A couple of photos of the LAN:

LSUCS44_0002_IMG_2848.JPG.jpg

LSUCS44_0001_IMG_2846.JPG

LSUCS44_0005_IMG_2853.JPG

LSUCS44_0017_IMG_2870.JPG

LSUCS44_0022_IMG_2876.JPG

LSUCS44_0025_IMG_2881.JPG

For all who want to see Magnus, we will be updating the thread start of the coming week!

Hope you all had good weekends?

Rear of case complete!

Sponsors/Support:
ALLSPONSORS1.png

HI ALL!

First up then some cables to connect for the raid card. 8 sata cables in fact! MOARRR cables :(

377.jpg

378.jpg

Connecting the raid card water block to the top GPU block:

379.jpg

380.jpg

Next rather large task was to start connecting all the crazy pass through's in the bottom of the case:

381.jpg

382.jpg

383.jpg

384.jpg

385.jpg

386.jpg

387.jpg

Now for something we have been planning since the start. SSD heaven. In the form of 8 as you may have already seen Hyper X SSDs. These things are amazing. Physically/aesthetically the best SSDs I've ever seen and used and from what I gather the performance will match any other drives out there. Black with orange drives? Not here thanks!

388.jpg

389.jpg

390.jpg

391.jpg

392.jpg

393.jpg

394.jpg

395.jpg

A cheeky shot of the icydock! This will be really useful and fills that spot great:

396.jpg

Last for the update we managed to get the back of the case finished. 95% complete at least. All cables and wiring for the build finished. All fans routed to the required fan controllers, all other cables filtered up the frosted cable cover. Nice LED strip installed behind the cables to make some nice shadows. Again to match the front 4 more Hyper X SSDs. This is a massive focal point for the build. We really wanted to show these drives off:

397.jpg

398.jpg

399.jpg

That's all for today. Honestly though this update was huge for the build. Not TONS of eye candy but just completing the lower loop and ALL the wiring was a HUGE task.

Until next time.... do you like the back of the case and what are you all watching on TV? :)

More Magnus

Sponsors/Support:
ALLSPONSORS1.png

Going well all. Sorry updates have slowed a little, more tweaking stages at the moment.

First up was to finish the cable management, pop all these wires into the allocated holes:

400.jpg

Next install some MORE SSDs! Had to modify this sides top section to allow for the fittings to actually fit. Just one of them things....

401.jpg

Rear return tubes and all cables no complete:

402.jpg

We actually then went ahead and filled the loop with clear coolant. Just to double check each loop and ensure the system is running with no problems. We did not test any of the hardware from sponsors on air first (silly I know). However fortunately no issues at hand. Bios no problem and everything detected. Got some F/W stuff to sort out with the raid card as having a few issues there so will spend the next week or so bleeding the nightmare loop and running some tests with the system.

Its by no means finished cosmetically as we have quite a few external panels to cut but the wiring and loop side of the build is finished. A few teaser shots before we spoil the grand coolant colour photos and any video etc:

403.jpg

404.jpg

405.jpg

We will see you all VERY soon with EYE CANDY!!!!

Hi all,

Just to keep you up to date. We are waiting on LSI at this stage. Had some firmware problems. Until we hear back from them the build is on hold.

We are flying to Germany for CeBit tonight to land back Thursday. If anyone wants to say hello we will be at the event Tuesday and Wednesday.

Updates soon we promise :D

Loop filled teaser!

Sponsors/Support:
ALLSPONSORS1.png

Hi all. Very happy at the Parvum HQ.

The beast that is Magnus is alive. All hardware working, huge raid speeds and almost fully bled of air! In fact all cutting is now 99% complete. We have a few tiny touches like a SLI bridge cover to make but otherwise its ready!

This comes with good timing, we wanted a good month clear to arrange final photos at the studio and shoot an awesome video. This month being until Insomnia i51 at the Ricoh Arena! Magnus will be on the Asus stall during the day running a Gsync Demo. But also with us in the gaming hall in the evening. Seats: JH-A16 - JH-A20 so please come check it out if you are there!

So onto the update. Before we show any coolant I'd like to introduce what I believe is the final sponsor on the build and with no better way to finish; than with Western Digital.

From the start if you have been following you will know there is a tidy Icydock just chilling in the rear of the system. This of course would never be complete with out some storage drives.

WD stepped up here big time to supply us with 3 x 2TB Black drives for Magnus. I must say they are just mad quality and fit the build undoubtedly!

415.jpg

416.jpg

417.jpg

So perhaps onto what you want to see.... giving you SOME, but not all. We are heading to the photo studio to shoot final photos before doing an on location final video of the system.

We just wanted to at least show you some awesome sneaky preview shots of the now its filled. The whole build was really based around the two tone, we wanted to have the black and white alternate and at times even pass through each other.

To finish the look we opted for colour changing RGB LEDs, but set to white light, the light they create is not exactly pure white but a mixture of colour that in this case, the frosted acrylic will disperse to give an almost pearlescent look. Much happier with this than solid white as it really gives the bottom chamber more depth.

I wont say any more and let you see some eye candy!

406.jpg

407.jpg

408.jpg

409.jpg

410.jpg

411.jpg

412.jpg

413.jpg

414.jpg

418.jpg

419.jpg

420.jpg

421.jpg

Hope you all enjoy :D Any questions please ask!

Any comments do say! Really want to get some response, feedback, compliments, questions so please GOGOGO :D

SLI Bridge. What to do?

So our friends over at Nvidia sent us an awesome little gift. In fact one of the only 3 Nvidia have in the UK. Since we have the 780's it was only the correct thing to do and use the LED feature. However the decision is how and what to do with this? It fits in PERFECT with the build... just is the green too out of place? I imagine the LED is probably actually white, with the green rubber giving the green tone. I mean we want to support team green as much as possible on this one but will it kill the monotone?

Please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas?

TEAMGREEN.jpg

Although it's a very sexy object, I think it would kill the minimalistic looks.
The build shouts "less is more". The nuts and the two tone color would spoil that party.

That's just my 2 cents ......

Although it's a very sexy object, I think it would kill the minimalistic looks.
The build shouts "less is more". The nuts and the two tone color would spoil that party.

That's just my 2 cents ......

I say make the green white and use that thing....

I agree with what MrGiorgio said. The shapes of the bridge dont match the shapes of the case. I would make it more simple and straight.

Thanks for the input guys. Believe it or not it didn't actually fit... derp. Went for test fit and its about 10-15mm longer than a normal bridge due to the tech. After knowing we cant use it I must say I agree. It would fit much better in an armored case or something. We are going to perhaps run a give away so someone else can use it.

Thanks again! Final photos soon!

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp starter Titel Forum Reacties Datum
Freddy Parvum Systems L1.0 ATX Watercooling Case HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 2
Zwelgje Parvum Systems - MODDING CUBE HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 10
k.3nny [VERKOCHT] Parvum Systems 1.0[140INCL] Verkocht 7
parvumsystems Acrylic ITX by Parvum Systems Gallery & Build Logs 22
parvumsystems Onwards and upwards by Parvum Systems Gallery & Build Logs 129
Freddy Parvum Systems cases/behuizingen HighFlow Product Suggesties en Nieuws 1
l3p L3p - Parvum Systems S1.0 Gallery & Build Logs 117
Slader [TKA-Case] MATX Parvum case Verkocht 0
J Parvum S1.0 by Joey Gallery & Build Logs 9
M Mossel Parvum s2.0 Gallery & Build Logs 2
Hightower Parvum cubes HighFlow Computer Cooling Shop 16
S [CIP] ----- Parvum Toxic ----- Gallery & Build Logs 14
BeckModZ [Project Log] "Parvum|Beast" - Semi Sponsored Build Gallery & Build Logs 63
l3p [CANCELLED] L3p Parvum case incl 7x UV green fans. Verkocht 2
kier Parvum Extreme MbK Gallery & Build Logs 59
k.3nny K.3nny's Parvum Aurora case Gallery & Build Logs 76
kenshinyuo Closed system vs custom systems Waterkoeling 1
brazen CoolIT Systems stapt uit B2C markt? Algemene Discussies 0
A All systems go? Advies Waterkoeling Setup 15
Maatje Maatje - Mario - Wolligekip Systems II Introductie: Stel jezelf en jouw PC voor 2
iSP Project muziekstreamer Gallery & Build Logs 11
ThomasJS Project SteelOak Gallery & Build Logs 23
Bl4ckj4ck666 Project Antec P120 crystal Gallery & Build Logs 22
Mannekino Custom loop kerstvakantie project in O11 Dynamic XL voltooid met Direct Die cooling voor een 9900K Gallery & Build Logs 9
Tath Project D Gallery & Build Logs 91
tijgervarken Project Ti[ger]tanium Gallery & Build Logs 1
Silversurfer Even voorstellen: Project Silversurfer Evo Introductie: Stel jezelf en jouw PC voor 1
M mindwarper - Chris - AMD Ryzen 3000/5000 Project Introductie: Stel jezelf en jouw PC voor 4
iSP Geschikte waterkoeling cpu bracket gezocht voor project Overige Koeling 7
Bokeh Bokeh - Ben - mijn monster PC project met RGB Introductie: Stel jezelf en jouw PC voor 11
Subarist [BIP] Project X | Scratchbuild | Gallery & Build Logs 0
Subarist | BIP | Project Subi | Personal Case | PCFixerLimburg Gallery & Build Logs 15
Subarist Subarist - Maickel - Project Subi Introductie: Stel jezelf en jouw PC voor 9
Rammstation Even voorstellen : Rammstation project: Rammstation Introductie: Stel jezelf en jouw PC voor 7
Dima Dima - Project: 7980xe Custom Loop Introductie: Stel jezelf en jouw PC voor 8
987Overlord 987Overlord - Paul - Project: Beest Introductie: Stel jezelf en jouw PC voor 5
vincent Project Back in busines Gallery & Build Logs 42
Kevin Kevin - Kevin - Project: Kraken Introductie: Stel jezelf en jouw PC voor 6
Hightower Project S Gallery & Build Logs 6
anub1s18 NZXT H440 project overkill Gallery & Build Logs 5
PasLis Project Car Gallery & Build Logs 29
vincent Project "vocht probleem" Gallery & Build Logs 9
Maarten/Pine Scratch-build ''Project Metallurgy'' Gallery & Build Logs 36
iSP [Gezocht] Simpel (goedkoop) ITX bordje voor project Gevonden 4
bunbun casemod project "red elegance" Gallery & Build Logs 11
Y Yodabear - Maikel - Project: LeBlanc Tower Introductie: Stel jezelf en jouw PC voor 5
C Corsair Crystal 570x Project 'Hot Rod' Gallery & Build Logs 0
C Sven Decommer - Project Blue-Ice Gallery & Build Logs 4
C Sven Decommer - Project Blue-Ice Introductie: Stel jezelf en jouw PC voor 1
P Project simply black & white Gallery & Build Logs 5

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen

Terug
Bovenaan