• Vragen? Wacht niet langer op de antwoorden! Login of Registreer en plaats jouw vraag! Wij zullen je vragen z.s.m. beantwoorden.

Onwards and upwards by Parvum Systems

Boy o boy I love this thread. It looks so devastating awesome. I really like the design and the reversed motherboard. Can't wait to see the finished case. Keep up the good work.

Boy o boy I love this thread. It looks so devastating awesome. I really like the design and the reversed motherboard. Can't wait to see the finished case. Keep up the good work.

Devastating awesome! I like that haha. Glad you like the case so far!

Looking really good guys! :)

Thanks very much!

Sponsors:

Hey all! Back again!

Sorry for the delays; we focused more on the build but taking photos as we go of course. Log had to take the back foot for a little while.

So first up some more products from Alphacool. The massive 360mm is for another LAN rig don't worry haha. Not going to try get this to fit! I'm sure the d5's are MORE than overkill but I like to reuse and expect to use them in an SR-2 rig for summer:

182.jpg

And some Phobya goodies:

183.jpg

Next up today we start putting some more fittings into the top chamber to connect up the CPU. The loop here is very strange. The aim was to only use straight tubing in all visible spots:

184.jpg

185.jpg

186.jpg

187.jpg

We then recut the Alphacool. It just had to be done to look good:

189.jpg

190.jpg

Playing around with the top chamber connectors and the loop:

191.jpg

192.jpg

193.jpg

More pass through connections. These actually send the loop to the back of the case by going under the front fans. They then connect up to the pump & res in the back:

194.jpg

195.jpg

A few final shots for the update, sorry it was short:

197.jpg
198.jpg

199.jpg

See you again tomorrow (and iSeries if you are there)!

That does look bloody amazing...

'We will use this monster rad in another LAN rig' as in there's an unannounced case in your pipeline :D?

Anyway I love the straight tubing, imo it just finishes this case up to perfection. Really looking forward to the next few updates :)

It does looks incredible, nice and clean. I do like it a lot. Maybe a little bit of advice. On the tenth picture you see that the EK logo on the CPU cooler is reflecting the red of the case. Maybe you can make it permanently red. Just the shiny parts. It would be a nice detail.

looks verry good :D!

Thanks bro!

Nice work with the pipes. looking very good but without the trouble of doing everything with pipes, really love those kind of setups :)

realy nice, i will to get say more but my enlish is bad very bad

echt super mooi, lekker frisse uitstraling en compact. ben benieuwd naar het eind resultaat:023::023:

Translation mode on :

What Vincent is trying to say is : Really beautiful , good appearance and compact. Looking forward to the end result :023::023:.

long enough to show us great looking pictures!

Thank you all for the kind words and thank you for the translation :D

I could only reply with "thats what she said"
it still does the trick hehe

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Haha behave yourself :D!

That does look bloody amazing...

'We will use this monster rad in another LAN rig' as in there's an unannounced case in your pipeline :D?

Anyway I love the straight tubing, imo it just finishes this case up to perfection. Really looking forward to the next few updates :)

Ah maybe ;) we actually tested some stuff with the 360 monsta in a rad box style on the top of the case. Kinda similar to what Kier is doing for his project!

It does looks incredible, nice and clean. I do like it a lot. Maybe a little bit of advice. On the tenth picture you see that the EK logo on the CPU cooler is reflecting the red of the case. Maybe you can make it permanently red. Just the shiny parts. It would be a nice detail.

Thanks for the kind words and advice. We actually have a friend on the trading estate that plates metals in all kinds of ways so this is something we could look at to spice things up a bit. Will see how we go !

26th March Update Acrylic tubing

Sponsors:

Hello again, back for a short update. We actually put the full rig together in a very slap dash format just so we could take the rig to LAN. It was actually great practice as we could see any flaws and find any issues that would need to be addressed. The rig is now drained and stripped back for rebuild so the project log will continue. Thanks for the support and everyone we met at i48.

Sorry very short and sweet this time. More tubing and rebuilding!

First we added the EK RAM blocks. Loving the 2 X RAM blocks! More eye candy!!

200.jpg

Then comes some more straight line tubing:

201.jpg

202.jpg

Ending the day (we did say it would be a tiny update) we have correctly installed the 80mm fans and wanted to show you the start of cable routing/management.

Next update will provide you with much more to look at :D

Here's a quick question, I noticed the holes in the 'atic'-plate are about on the same distance from the motherboard tray, where the RAM-blocks have their fitting closer to the plate, which should lead to quite a different angle and thus problems with the C47/C48 fitting mostly used with acryl pipes. I see that you've used 'something white' instead. I'm sure most of use would like to know how you solved that problem ;)

other then that, keep up the good work and let the updates roll! :D

Nice little update once again-- I noticed this pretty little thing coming by on facebook, maybe it's something for you guys, considering the flawless look through pipes you're using:

~ Credits to Peter / L3p

Here's a quick question, I noticed the holes in the 'atic'-plate are about on the same distance from the motherboard tray, where the RAM-blocks have their fitting closer to the plate, which should lead to quite a different angle and thus problems with the C47/C48 fitting mostly used with acryl pipes. I see that you've used 'something white' instead. I'm sure most of use would like to know how you solved that problem ;)

other then that, keep up the good work and let the updates roll! :D

Hello mate. Sad to say they are in fact C47/C48 fittings. Just with some serious exact measurements and added pressure from the top plate it keeps them tight enough to work on slightly wrong angles. I wont advice you try it at home but.. you could ;)! The loop has been tested with a d5 and no leaks.

What kind of colour are you planning for the cooling fluids?

One loop white mayhems the other loop red mayhems, both pastel!

looking very nice :D

Thank you!

Nice little update once again-- I noticed this pretty little thing coming by on facebook, maybe it's something for you guys, considering the flawless look through pipes you're using:

I had actually seen the video on Facebook. Considering it but as we are using frosted acrylic in other places on the build I may keep them that way. Thanks for the heads up :D

UPDATE TIME!

Sponsors:

So to continue with the rebuild to get all the cable management in place. We did it almost in a backwards fashion. No cable holes initially then after a full rig build mark up the exact measurements and cut again. Long winded indeed but gets the finish we wanted.

60mm Alphacool back in place:

205.jpg

Gentle fans installed via the second layer/accent panel:

206.jpg

Would like to welcome Pexon on board. We met James from Pexon at iSeries and got to spend a good bit of time together. We have actually traded work for work here and this is a shot of the PSU as you may have seen already if you follow his work:

226.jpg

Next some floppy tubing that needs to be used in places that wont be seen in the final. It was impossible to not use any in a build so small but it wont be seen. Also the 8pin EPS for the motherboard:

207.jpg

208.jpg

209.jpg

210.jpg

With the Enermax fans installed:

211.jpg

And as promised the EK block changed to clear/frosted:

212.jpg

We had been lucky enough to part exchange an old card for a second GPU and got the matching block for it. SLI connector goodness here from EK:

213.jpg

A little idea of what is going on up there to make this thing all happen. Lots of holes, lots of mad connectors. Excuse the mixture of fittings. These won't be visible so it didn't have to all be bitspower ;)

214.jpg

So now because of the second GPU that we didn't take into account efficiently we had to change the tube routing. It doesn't look as amazing as the all in line tubing but after seeing it filled with tester fluid it still looks amazing and we are really happy.
Here are some photos of the fittings and changes:

217.jpg

218.jpg

219.jpg

220.jpg

221.jpg

A few random shots of the PSU cables and the top chamber, starting to take shape:

222.jpg

223.jpg

To end the update a few shots of the routing system. Though not all direct to the top they work really nice and straight tubing is killer:

224.jpg

225.jpg

Again thank you SO much for reading. It means everything to us. Please throw questions, advice and/or ideas at us!

See you on the next one!! :rock:

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen

Terug
Bovenaan