• Vragen? Wacht niet langer op de antwoorden! Login of Registreer en plaats jouw vraag! Wij zullen je vragen z.s.m. beantwoorden.

Onwards and upwards by Parvum Systems

That I a very nice res you have there! Is this one of the things you're planning to add to your services or am I getting my hopes up to far?

Thank you. It is defiantly something we plan to do where possible. We want to start offering them as an add-on to the S1.0 also.

that is a very nice res but i feel like the curve does not really fit with the rest of the case since you only use hard corners for the rest except for reservoir. if it was me i had made the res completely to the end of the mid wall. also mabey you could make a laing 355 pomp top directly onto the res that would save a significant amount of space.

I understand your concern. I actually wanted to introduce the curve here. It was to break up the harshness of of the case. The second top layer will also have a curve element to it. This is due to the surround for the fill port. There wouldn't be the room to extend it the full length of the case in this instance after the corsair work. I already have two d5 with tops that I want to reuse for the build so we will see how it all goes.

Thank you bro!

the larger the surface the bigger the deflection which in terms increases the chance of cracking, and i wasnt refering to the led holes but more the outer wall of the solid reservoir which probably wil be 2-5mm thick. btw the 3 bar wil be for the extreme sitiuations since the material wil get weaker when time passes. and i dont think you want to have a small chance that all of the sudden your reservoir cracks because its like 20 degrees warmer(winter vs summer). (completely closed system)
a thin wall wil be no problem but a large thin wall will cause problems especially when 1 failure can ruin a reputation.

that is why al watercooling components get pressure tested before the real production begins.

I agree with Skyrip on the reservoir. Maybe it is a better idee to make a reservoir in the shape of the white cover that's on the frond of the case

I understand why you both feel that way. For us perhaps its the architectural background.We felt it helped the transition of water into the case. We 100% wanted to break up the sharp edges and angles by introducing a few curves. There are other elements and components to go in the case with curves so we wanted to bring this out in the res.

I love it :D! so stylish and refreshing :D!

Thank you bro!

Wow! One word. Amazing job u guys doing there! Love it all the way!

Thanks for the love!

Thats awesome ,I have never seen that before.
Great Job.

Would be really nice to see lots more custom addons to cases. It's amazing when you get a new case but when you get new hardware it would be nice to change some of the case color & even add extra parts.

Love the details like integrating the logo's of the gear you use.

Thank you! Trying to keep it clean as its such a small case.

you probably mean holes.

you shouldnt forget when you plan to sell the reservoirs as an addon that you should presure test them to make sure they can withstand something like 1-3 bar. because if a reservoir breaks above a power supply you're going to have a very nice firework show. ;)

This reservoir is for my personal LAN rig. I have no worries from my experience that this will be sufficient for the job. The walls here range from 7mm to 10mm so we have no concerns.

As for retailing the item we are fortunate enough to have friends/contacts in pretty high places as far as the W/C companies go so pressure testing to the required standard wont be a problem at all.

Small update for you all.

We would like to first introduce another friend on board. Mayhems. You all know plenty about Mayhems and the coolant will be perfect for the build:

181.jpg

Started by drawing up the top chamber. There is reason to all this madness. We really wanted to gain the extra space in the top at the bottom to help route tubing. The build will be using acrylic straight tubes which as you can imagine will be somewhat difficult in such a small space. Because we want to use a window for both sides of the case this means a lot of straight tube stress. We will be using the top and bottom chambers to give access to more flexible tubing and help work the whole nightmare out.

163.jpg

Moving onto some cutting, sorry its a bit boring to show CNC cutting so we will keep it breif:

164.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

Next we test fit the Enermax fans. Both 120mm & 80mm. Love the cluster fans! Always been a favorite and love white LEDs:

167.jpg

168.jpg

Here we have the item cut earlier; looks strange but you will understand the use more with photos:

169.jpg

Installed in the case:

170.jpg

171.jpg

That photo really shows that the alphacool rad cover really DOES need to be made full length. We will be heading in a few hours early for work to get this done in time.

With the GPU installed, will change the GPU block to clear due to it being a focal point of the case. Annoying that we already had the black one:

172.jpg

Cables fitting real nice:

173.jpg

Considering an underside backplate. Overall fit is pretty nice for first try:

174.jpg

175.jpg

Installed the first of the acrylic tubes. Sourced this tubing from E22, of course 100's of places supply acrylic tube but our usual UK suppliers is awful for tube. The tolerances some people don't mention can be wild. Thanks nate:

176.jpg

177.jpg

178.jpg

Final shot of the case in it's current state:

179.jpg

180.jpg

As always, thanks for reading! See you on the next one.

Buying another waterblock? There is such a thing as paint ;)

And I assume you are going to make your own underside backplate for the gpu. You have the tools and the minds to make it one of a kind.

Yes, Sits pretty with some E22 love :D!

Does indeed! Thanks kenny! :D

Buying another waterblock? There is such a thing as paint ;)

And I assume you are going to make your own underside backplate for the gpu. You have the tools and the minds to make it one of a kind.

Can't paint in see-through! haha :(

Yeah going to see what we can figure for the underside backplate. Looking forward to it!

zier er super uit!

I think this means its super :D Thanks!

Vergelijkbare onderwerpen

Terug
Bovenaan