• Vragen? Wacht niet langer op de antwoorden! Login of Registreer en plaats jouw vraag! Wij zullen je vragen z.s.m. beantwoorden.

bjpc or Jo Puwalski

Jo Puwalski

Hi, everybody in the forum, it is nice being around, now. I am 41 yrs old, and living in Austria. For a quite short period of two years, I intensivated my modding activity, funnily with buying a 4K monitor and experiencing, what this made with my stock-cooled GPU. Since I really love to find my own solutions for tasks, I founded my personal bjpc.solutions idea. Until today, I finished four name-worthy projects, one of it from scratch, which is my personal rig now. It is bit special maybe.

My email is bjpc.contact@gmail.com, my (?) Facebook is Jo Puwalski, and my website is bjpc solutions – Create Own Limits.

The specs of my PC:

I7 6700K
32 Gb G.SKILL Trident Z DDR 4 3400
Asus Z170 Deluxe
Samsung V-Nand SSD 950 M.2 500GB
Cooler Master V850 PSU
Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290X 8GB
AC aquaero 5 incl. watercooling block
AC Highflow Flowmeter
Cooler Master Silencio 120 PWM fans in the case

HighFlow 04.jpgHighFlow 07.jpgHighFlow 05.jpgHighFlow 06.jpgHighFlow 08.jpgEismaschine concrete1004.jpgEismaschine concrete1002.jpgHighFlow 11.jpgThe last picture shows, why I just found my way to this forum, after being customer for some time before- I live in a region, where Watercooling only is realizable with webshops, what maybe is not unusual- but this time, when it comes to special parts and these in a certain variety, I learned to rely on HighFlow, and really love the idea, my needed parts are shipped to me from Rotterdam to my valley-end- village here in upper austria. I got member of the FB-group before, but now, being around here, is obviously the logical result. When I wanted to mention HighFlow on my website, and asked for a logo, the way was found. Thanks for having me here! Jo

Bijlagen

• HighFlow 02.jpg
    HighFlow 02.jpg
    77,2 KB · Weergaven: 3
  • HighFlow 12.jpg
    HighFlow 12.jpg
    74,7 KB · Weergaven: 1
Laatst bewerkt:
Welcome to the forum Mr Puwalski. You've made some interesting stuff. You are from Austria like in Austria Wien? Or Mozart Kugeln or Prater? That kind of Austria?
Two questions: is that V- shaped case really made out of concrete? Who is that girl in the back with the black strapless dress?

Hi Mr. Giorgio! Thanks for your interest! Well, I live in the dead alps, no joke, so life is not really comparable with Vienna. But yes, Mozartkugeln are available, and Salzburg is not far away, to get even the freshest, haha. Yes, the case and the arm are made from rebar steel and acrylic-fibre- supported concrete. The woman in the back is the mother of my step-daughter ;) Nice to meet you! :)

Thank you, Freddy, for welcoming me: it is a pleasure, indeed, finding myself in such friendly company. Thank you for the compliment, as well- giving myself a motto like "Create own limits" may sound full-mouthy first, but I never want to show, I can do better than others-I only want to get out the very best of me. It is nice, finding a place with that, here.

Terug
Bovenaan