Hi my name is Mart,
I started gaming 35 years ago, and in my career as a chef I have worked all over the world. Lived 6 years in the Algarve Portugal and Amsterdam, Rotterdam and now back again where I was born in Groningen. Worked as a rental chef. for many years in the off-shore industries on production platforms and the last 6 years for many Restaurants, Hotels, and big events as a rental chef.
All the time no matter where I was in a hotel, platform ore ship somewhere, I had my gaming laptop with me to play after work in the evening till deep in the nights.
Played all battlefields games, many other shooters, adventure games, and the last 12 years only 2 games where I helped and support the development from.
4 years Arma 3
8 years till now Star Citizen by Roberts Space Industries
My game name is Scorp6_H2o
- Asus Maximus VI Formula Rev 1.xx
- i7-4770K @ 3.50GHz Intel Haswell Revision 06
- Kingston HyperX fury red 4x8 GB DDR 3 1866Ghz
- Asus Strix GTX 1070 ti 8gb Gaming
- ROG SupremeFX Audio 8-Channel High Definition Audio
- 2x Samsung SSD 840 Pro series 256 GB in Raid 0
- 1x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
- 1x Samsung HDD HD501LJ 500 GB
- 1x Samsung HDD HD322HJ 320 GB
- 1x Seagate HDD ST3*** 500GB
- 1x Seagate ext HDD SCSI 2TB
- XFX Black Edition 850
- Thermaltake Armor
- Windows 10 pro Insiders program
- Asus ROG Strix Curved XG43VQ 1ms 120Hz 3840x1200 FreeSync 2 HDR,
- Asus VG248QE 2 1ms, 144Hz
- Sony Bravia KD-49XG7004
- Asus ROG Horus GK2000 RGB Mechanical gaming keyboard
- R.A.T. PRO X3
- ROG mouse pad big size
- Astro A40 + MixAmp Pro
- Onkyo TX-NR3008 9.2 Hepta Street Gold Series Front Speakers, Harman Kardon surround set HKTS 5 - 5.1
- Ziggo 300 Mbps 40 Mbps
- Thermaltake Bigwater 780e with EK waterblock with soft tubes and using CoolForce opaque acid green. To cooling my CPU and the North and Southbridge of my motherboard. This water-cooling setup I using now for 11 years!
- Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog throttle and Joystick
- Asus Rapture GT-XA11000
- MacBook Pro for communication while in game
- iPad for menage sounds of my AV receiver and Vu+Duo2 cams and Home kit. Phillips Hue lights.
For communications I using Discord.