• Vragen? Wacht niet langer op de antwoorden! Login of Registreer en plaats jouw vraag! Wij zullen je vragen z.s.m. beantwoorden.

it's been 3 days nw since my order completed and paid the money and no shipping yet

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

toixboy

just the title ! I've paid with paypal
it's a complete set and in stock I don't think it should take that time to be even shipped ! :icon_rolleyes:

Check the status of your order:
1) In process: your order will be shipped a.s.a.p.
2) Backordered: one or more items are not in stock, your order will ship when it is complete.
3) Completed,if your order has the status "completed", then your order is shipped already.

If you haven't received a (shipping) confirmation and/or Track&Trace (two separate e-mails), then the following happened:
1) You used a wrong e-mail address in your account on our webshop (or a typo in your e-mail address)
2) The e-mails has been blocked by your spamfilter, add our e-mail addresses (info@ and sales@) to your whitelist/safe senders

If the above doesn't answer your question, send us an e-mail (reply to your order confirmation if you have received it).
If you haven't received an order confirmation, check your spambox.
If you can't find it in your spambox, then check your e-mail address for typo's in your shop account and send us e-mail to sales@highflow.
Note your order number​ with your e-mail, so we can lookup your order.

Check the status of your order:
1) In process: your order will be shipped a.s.a.p.
2) Backordered: one or more items are not in stock, your order will ship when it is complete.
3) Completed,if your order has the status "completed", then your order is shipped already.

If you haven't received a (shipping) confirmation and/or Track&Trace (two separate e-mails), then the following happened:
1) You used a wrong e-mail address in your account on our webshop (or a typo in your e-mail address)
2) The e-mails has been blocked by your spamfilter, add our e-mail addresses (info@ and sales@) to your whitelist/safe senders

If the above doesn't answer your question, send us an e-mail (reply to your order confirmation if you have received it).
If you haven't received an order confirmation, check your spambox.
If you can't find it in your spambox, then check your e-mail address for typo's in your shop account and send us e-mail to sales@highflow.
Note your order number​ with your e-mail, so we can lookup your order.

hi freddy ,

1) my order status is completed since 13/04/2017
2) my email is not wrong nor blocked by spam because I have received emails with confirmation that my payment went through and my order is completed (13/04/2017) and my order should be shipped that day but since that I have received nothing with my shipment confirmation or my track number
3) I have replay at the confirmation mail next day asking about my shipment and track number but received no reply

thanks freddy in advance ( I like you btw :D )

If I remember correctly, you needed to ship your order with DHL.
If shipped with DHL, the Track&Trace e-mail might not be send yet (our systems are automated with DPD, GLS and PostNL, but not with DHL yet).
E-mails will be replied a.s.a.p., we are closed due to Easter Holiday (usually we still work during a holiday, but this weekend we were at a LAN party with the crew) :)

If shipped with DHL, the Track&Trace e-mail might not be send yet (our systems are automated with DPD, GLS and PostNL, but not with DHL yet).
E-mails will be replied a.s.a.p., we are closed due to Easter Holiday (usually we still work during a holiday, but this weekend we were at a LAN party with the crew) :)

yea that's true I have asked to be shipped with DHL only ,, I think I will just wait till Tuesday :( ,, thanks and happy holiday :)

they sent me the track link yesterday but when I check the status today it's (delivered !!!) I have received nothing ?!
here is the track link
https://www.dhlparcel.nl/en/private/receiving/track-trace?tt=448420206533
here is a pic of the tracking history :
screencapture-dhlparcel-nl-en-private-receiving-follow-your-shipment-1492503149718.jpg
can someone explain this to me please ?!

Most probably a sorting/update error by DHL which happens sometimes.
Please reply to the e-mail you got and it will be checked and replied a.s.a.p.

Everything order related please communicate by e-mail, that's easier and faster to process.

*update*
Shipment is doing fine, it has been delivered at a sorting center of DHL.
(a bit confusing how it is shown this way on the Tracking page)
It will update again when arrived at their next sorting center.

Laatst bewerkt:
Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan